Monday 25 November 2013

WritinG ChallenGE!!!

Alhamdulillah!!! I have had an amazing weekend, with the most amazing family and wonderful man. Actually, what I call a fun weekend is more like a weekly weekend routine, but the fact that I woke up alive, I had the strength to do all that was required of me, and I radiated with happyness was enough to make the weekend very enjoyable for me.

Last week, I made a decision to challenge my friends. I decided to test their writing skills and at the same time, encourage them to do what a lot of them don't think about doing:- write for no reason. Although I have contacted some people I am most interested in challenging, I would love more people to participate. This exercise is meant to be fun and educative; it should help improve your vocabulary, literature, and mindset about writing

You are hereby challenged by LadyAries, to write on any topic of your choice (ranging from politics, religion, relationship, music, fashion, personal experience to your choice of profession) : ANYTHING at all. I will read and edit your write ups and post them on my blog through the first and second weeks of December.
All interested persons should send their write ups to sexyteeze.88@gmail.com by December 2nd, 2013.


Gracias,
Con amor

No comments:

Post a Comment