Friday 13 July 2012

The Sickness

Yes I had an awesome vacation, thanks for asking. Probably the best vacation I've ever had. What made this one different from the others, I was alone with my sister and we had FUN! From the lame laughs in the room, to the trip to Alton towers... Imagine having my 1st bowling lesson and getting a medal for sucking @ it (ROTFL). If I'm to be honest, I didn't wanna come home. @least not for a lil while longer. I would have opted to stay longer, if for nothing else, for the love of dose chocolate croissants I take for breakfast and the custard doughnuts I eat as snack daily. Thinking about them now just makes my tummy growl. Anyway vacation is over, I'm back to work, and reality!... Oow Oow

So, upon my arrival, I went on notepad to jot down a new post. I wanted to write about all the fun I had in so much detail, wanted to share all the things I watched n ate n talked about and share the places I went, the people I went with but to my amazement, I couldn't write a sentence. Oh, c'mon! There's got to be something up there waiting to be spilled as usual! Of course, there was. Actually there are lots of things I just want to pour out, but I can't seem to put any of them in writing! It feels like I just went blank, like I lost my words...

Well, I found out that there's actually something called "a writer's sickness" or something close to that, and I've got all the symptoms. I've also read about the cure (or what does help in some situations), but I don't think I've got the sickness. Okay well, you've gotta agree with me that this is a fine piece. I love the start, the way it's been structured together to form a whole post, doesn't seem like any writer's sickness to me *wide grin*. After giving it much thought, especially cos I desperately needed to write something down, I came to the conclusion that a decision I made while away brought about my blankness. I finally decided to go ahead with my initial plan and write my biography (another bold step I've been scared of taking), but I think even my mind fears that I may not be able to do it. And so far, it's been right...



Con amor

4 comments:

  1. nice1. As always, u deserve the best. So where's my share of the orisirisi??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ur share ke? If i still ad any, u think i wouldn't av savoured it? ... Tnx tho, every1 deserves the best.

      Delete
  2. Considering you didnt add any ounce to ur weight.. pls, tell me where all d food went to...:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol... Yeye geh, it did a lot of good on ma skin na... Dint u notice i was glowing?

      Delete