Friday 8 July 2011

EASY WAY IN...

I initially thought the title of my blog seemed far-fetched and silly as I've got a good memory. In fact saying good is being modest, my memory is awesome and vivid (sometimes, too vivid for my own good). I remember almost everything that's happened to me since i was 5 yrs old (most of them, bad). But then, I'll love to decongest my mind a little and spill out some of those things in my head. Thus, my reason for creating a blog! My thoughts are specially comprised of; the good, the bad, and the other me that lives upstairs (i.e in my head)... Of course, our thoughts can define us to an extent, especially on who we are or who we wish to become. Well, I've got those parts: the one that just wanna be on the safe zone and predict doing the same things over and over for 10 yrs, and the other one who wants to be led wild and have lots of fun as each day passes by.

I've got a million stuff running through my head and i just wish i could pour it all out at once!

Yea, i know..... Who am i kidding right? A blog? Well, it'll help me express my feelings and i really do prefer them written rather than spoken. After all, dint they say "watch what u say, cos words cant b taken back?" Or at least something along those lines.. So here i am, ready to share my thoughts, experience, fantasies, and life stories with you all. I'm open to advices, suggestions, or insults (though i hope it won't come to that) at any time..


Con amor

No comments:

Post a Comment